CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Courtship


Michael took me to meet his parents in St. Louis. We went to Dad Wes and Mom Debbie's house first and had a great time with them. We met for dinner at Sal's, which was yummy. They sure know where the great food is to be found. We latter ended up back at their house for a get together with the girls. Madison & Bridgett of course had to sniff me out and see if they approved. After wonderful talks and finding out if Dads rifle was taller than me or not (no, I will not give up that secret) Mike and I said our goodbye's .

We then did some sight seeing throughout St. Louis. We went to the Art Museum and the picture was taken on Art Hill. He took me to see the famous Arch and a drive around some of the beautiful streets. Of course we had an eye open for the architecture. Thank heaven I love old buildings or else I would have been in trouble with my favorite Architect
.

In the evening we hunted around for some ingredients that I needed to cook Mexican food for Mom Lylene. Did you know that St. Louis does not seem to have authentic Mexican products? We ended up buying some Asian dish that we could just throw together. We spent the evening meeting Lylene and getting to know each other better. Thankfully she could tell that I adore her son and we had a wonderful time having some deep conversations.

Now we were ready for the next step.............


1 comment:

  1. Yes, St. Louis has a much stonger Italian presence... and Turkish, Greek, Asian and Croatian, than Hispanic.

    ReplyDelete