CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Miracles & the Lumina


In the middle of December with the first snow we had a car accident. Fortunately no one was hurt. We were worried sick about turning in a claim to our insurance because we still owed money to the lean holder.

After much thought and prayer we finally did and we were not surprised that the Insurance company totaled our car out because the repairs were so high. We sat on pins and needles waiting to find out how much they were going to pay us on our claim. When I go the call, the amount of money they determined was exactly the amount that we owed on the car. What a MIRACLE. It was such a blessing and best of all a good friend from church repaired the doors and we ended up buying the car that we had the accident with so that Axel has a car to drive also. I am so grateful for all those miracles that the Lord blesses us with.

Michael told me just this weekend after another great miracle occured that he had never had a life filled with so many miraculous blessings as since we met and married. I have to acknowledge that the Lord has always been there for me in small and great ways. I thank my Father in Heaven for being so mindful of me/us always.

No comments:

Post a Comment