CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Areos is the big 14




Areos turned 14.....my baby boy is not so little. Ewas, as Sam calls him is my joy. Dad and I took him and a friend to dinner at the restaurant, Legend of Asia, all of the waiters sang "Happy Birthday" in Chinese to Areos. Fun! But soooo much food!!!!

He got a great card and a little something in it from Nana. Thanks Nana! He also got a card and a little something from the Mundy Grandparents. Thank you! and a little something from Mom and Dad too. Grandma Ruth called and that was a treat.


Last week I went hunting for all Areos's favorite Mexican things, Takis, Cajeta and his greatest love.... tajin. In my hunt I found "Carnitas" and made Tacos and some "chicharon in salsa verde". Areos was in heaven!!!

Dad got Areos some things for his bike since he uses it all the time.

Areos then had some friends over and he went to his first official church dance. It is so exciting to see him grow especialy since everybody loves Areos.

No comments:

Post a Comment