CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Axel is an Elder in the Priesthood.

It is so very extraordinary to see the transformation of ones little baby into a man. I have had the profound joy of seeing Axel reach this time in his life. Last Sunday, Oct. 17th 2010 Axel was sustained in our Stake Conference as a Melchizedek Priesthood holder. Later that afternoon, Dad conferred the Melchizedek Priesthood and Ordained Axel to the office of an Elder. Michael gave Axel a beautiful blessing. I am profoundly grateful that Axel has lived his life preparing himself to be worthy to serve the Lord. I do not know of a more sublime blessing than that a of a worthy son choosing to follow the path of our Savior. I am filled with gratitude. We are so proud of our eldest son. We love you Axel. I love you my little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment