CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hiking after the park

Yes, it is a Mundy tradition. Hike, hike, hike we go..... We took the kids to Burr Oak Woods. They had gone with dad last weekend while I was at a service project. They are so sweet to want to share it with me.



























I loved playing make believe with Sam. I found out that he can rub two sticks together and start a make believe fire, he even blew on it. We then roasted marshmallows and hot dogs. There he is with his roasting stick. (all make believe) It was awesome!!! and NO, Sam did not fall or almost fall, he was just being a ham.
The whole family is thrilled when Ashly is just adorable! And Ben is our daredevil!
Dad is my Hero though. He thought to bring the hammock he made. Looking up into the trees with all their leafs and being hugged by my kids....with the man I love smiling on....what more can a woman want? Heaven on earth I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment