CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. (I will tell all about my gifts later). On Saturday night Mike and I went on our date. We drove to Excelsior Springs with our bikes. We parked in a great barbecue restaurant and then went on to one of the most beautiful bike rides ever! Of course we rode back to the restaurant...Wabash Barbecue, and ate like kings!

Sunday morning I woke up to breakfast in bed. What a treat for a Mommy.
On Sunday after church guess where we went? Yes, you got it right! On a family HIKE! It was so beautiful.We went to the Parkville Nature Sanctuary. Even the big kids came, thank heaven for Mother's Day! This is such a terrific park. I think it is my favorite
so far. It even has a water fall. I LOVE WATER FALLS!!! My husband knows all the best places. Thank you darling! It just makes life so worth it to spend time with our children. I love each and every one of my six amazing kids. My family is my all! And my husband, Michael is the love of my life, he is my world. Thank you all for an incredible Mother's Day!!!!
















2 comments:

  1. that IS good bbq!! sounds like a fun time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a bike ride to make you wanna lick your fingers with a great bbq....yummmyyyyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete