CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day and Birthday

I had a very interesting month so far. First came Mothers Day and then a few days later came my birthday. It seems so astonishing that I am little by little getting closer to the inevitable...the big 40... But not yet I say!!!! I was blessed with great gifts...clothes, I love clothes......if I were rich I have always said that I would fill a room full. I know, I know, very worldly of me....it is just a little indulgence, the dream of lots of clothes. Hahaha, Anyway, Thank you Mom, I love Kohls, it was great to hit the 60, 70, and 80% off rack!

Dad and Mom Mundy, thanks for the gift card....yup you guessed, I took a trip back to Kohls. It was fun to get some new things.

Axel wrote me the most heart felt card. It did my heart good to read his words and what he feels about his little mommy. Thank you my big son.

Areos, Ashly, Ben and Sam gave me one of the most wonderful gifts, lot's of hugs and kisses, little acts of service and all their love. Thank you my 4 younger ones!

Brandon also went and decided that he would invest some of his hard earned money on me. O received two pair of earrings. He gave me some beautiful church dresses also. Thanks Brandon, everyone at church thinks you must be terrific to buy me dresses that fit and are so perfect for me. Brandon also wrote me a very special poem for me. Here it is;

That mother of mine.

That mother of mine which I saw the first time I opened my eyes
The one who gently held me for the first time
My mother who taught me the truth from the lies
The one who brought to pass that light of mine
...
I love that mother who knew how to smile,
like the caring wind my soul touched each day
The mother that for me walked the extra mile
the one who loves me in every way

For this and for more forever grateful I am
Because I love that mother of mine.

Thank you Brandon, it is beautiful!

The last part of my wonderful week was spent with Michael. He was so sweet with one of those super cards that say it all so well. Then on Thursday I road up with the Stake to St. Louis to the Temple. I had a wonderful Temple day. My husband then came and picked me up and we spent a very special weekend together visiting Mike's work place, visiting different sights. I even got some very needed household items. Thank you Michael, you are more than wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment