CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Areos 13th Birthday







Areos turns 13....... a teenager. We now have officially three teenagers. Will we survive? Areos pulled all his monetary gifts together from Nana, Grandpa and Grandma Mundy and Mom and Dad he then borrowed the rest from his parents promising to pay us back by the end of the month. Next Areos went online and looked up on Craigslist Ipod touch. He and I found several, we then emailed and sent texts to those that were the least expensive. When we got a response Areos then called the man and negotiated the price. I was so proud of him. It was a real lerning experience to deal with an adult on an adult level. He did it though and got the man down to a price that Areos could pay by pulling his resources. I drove his to pick up is Ipod and thus Areos obtained one of his dreams. He thought it was not possible because of the cost but he learned that where there is a will there is a way.

Thank you Nana, Grandpa & Grandma Mundy, Mom & Dad for making this possible.

I am also proud of my boy because he went to work immediately and has already paid us back the difference that we lent him.

Happy Birthday Areos, you are a gift to me from Heaven.

2 comments:

  1. I really like it that Areos now has HIS OWN high-tech PED (Personal Electronic Device)

    ReplyDelete