CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mundy Spring Break











During spring break Areos, Ashly and I went to St. Louis for the week. We spent a couple of days with Grandpa & Grandma Mundy . We had a super time with Grandma Mundy and baby Logan. He is such an adorable chunk!

I made a special Mexican dinner for the family, "albondigas". It was a terrific surprise to have Tiffany, Vicky and David all come to dinner. I hope everyone liked it! We then got a super treat when Jesse also arrived in his ambulance with his partner. After eating he then showed us all the inside of the ambulance and even performed a mini EKG on the kids and Mike. We were so impressed with the siren. It was Super!!!

Grandpa Mundy took us to the Magic House. Both kids had a blast learning and playing. We spent easily over three hours there, it was such a treat for us. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Mundy!

I even got a special gift from Grandma Mundy, A NEW RED BIKE! I love it. I need to get a picture but believe me it is perfect!!!! Thank you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment