CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Bike Ride

We went on a family Saturday bike ride. The coolest part was just hanging out with two of our kids. I love the time that we can spend with our children. Whether it is just riding our bikes, throwing a Frisbee, sharing a subway sandwich, or just fooling around, I love every moment. I am truly blessed to have these little ones in my life and to share it all with the most amazing partner, my husband Michael!

Grandpa and Grandma Mundy gave me a super flaming red bike last time we went to visit them. I love it! Now I get to go out and have fun and get some much needed exercise to boot. THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!

2 comments:

  1. That was a day that I'm SO grateful for. I like to just close my eyes and daydream about it.

    I hope this weekend we can go back and hike in the woods with MORE kids, including Ben & Sam. Wouldn't it be fun to bring some food to cook-out? Could we get the big boys to come? What if we said they could bring friends?

    I love my adorable wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, darling, I sure hope the weather is good. I can't wait to see Sam in his hiking chair that you built him.

    You are as always my HERO!

    ReplyDelete